We’re network, an independent creative production agency working with some of the UK’s biggest brands and we’re looking to fill a role in our London office. The role is to work with the Head of Studio and digital account managers, taking responsibility for the day-to-day design development and execution of network’s client’s digital campaigns.
We are looking for a ‘self starter’ digital designer with experience in digital display, social advertising and video, who is interested in working in a developing and expanding role within the agency.
- Responsible for day-to-day design development of networks digital campaigns.
- Work with the account managers on high-level creative thinking, producing innovative ideas for campaigns in line with the client brief provided.
- Creating ideas that can be used cross platforms and channels.
- Helping develop the studio and digital teams abilities in house and inspiring the wider team to be more innovative.
- Liaising with the account management team to discuss client requirements, gaining an understanding of the client, the target audience and understanding the brief.
- Working with internal planners to generate proactive ideas to sell into the clients.
- Presenting creative ideas and campaigns to clients that adhere to brand guidelines and restrictions provided.
- Researching future trends to ensure we stay ahead of competitors
- Attending agency opportunities and advising how network digital can help and support the client.
- Supporting the Head of Studio and Operations Director in developing processes and systems to drive the development of the digital department.
Skills and experience required
- A strong understanding and background in digital display and social advertising including rich media, dynamic and responsive.
- An awareness and understanding of Google DoubleClick and Celtra including dynamic content.
- In-depth digital design skills.
- Ability to understand a problem, the market and the consumer and how best to use the digital channels.
- Confidence to delegate tasks
- Understanding the bigger picture and how to bring a campaign together through digital, print and broadcast
- Ability to think literally and laterally
- An organised approach with the ability to multi-task and attain project timelines.
- A self starter and team player who can work with and support the print design team if necessary.
- The ability to look at the wider digital picture and use of the digital channels and how it supports the customer journey across all marketing mediums.
Negotiable dependent on experience